The BEST week in Prague!

Hi Everyone! Today I wanted to write about my holiday in Prague in the Czech Republic.



This time last month, my boyfriend and I packed our bags and headed out to an adorable AirBnb srudio apartment just outside the centre of Prague. It was super easy to either walk into the center or get the tram, as the stop was just outside our apartment. We were right next to the lovely Letna Park which looks right over the whole of the city and gives you amazing views, as well as plenty of places to sit and eat and drink.
We did all of the normal touristy stuff there, like visit the castle (it was AMAZING and beautiful, I would highly recommend) as well as seeing Charles Bridge, Old Town and the Astronomical Clock. One of the main things I will say about this city is that it is ALL gorgeous. Every building is stunning and ornate and it just looks amazing. It is so historic and full of culture. One of the things we also noticed is that this city can be very cheap if you look in the right places. We ended up spending about £400 each for the whole trip, as we decided to utilize the kitchen in our apartment and cook many of our own meals. That doesn't mean we didn't try the local cuisine! Lots of sausages and potatoes as well as the yummy pastries 'tredniks' which are covered with sugar and filled with ice cream and are delicious.
As well as all this the weather was gorgeous so we would spend endless hours by the river just chilling out, eating good food and having a drink. It really was the perfect week away! Here are some of my favourite pictures from the trip:






















Have you been to Prague? Where do you think I should go next on my travels? 
Let me know in the comments!
Also don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin and Pinterest!
Love, Yasmin xxxx

2 comments :

  1. I recently went to Prague too and posted about it on my blog! Absolutely fell in love with the city - I thought it would be all stag dos but it was magical! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete