Fashion: Bomber Jacket's love

Hello everyone! 
I feel like every blogger right now is absolutely loving that it is autumn and I am more than happy to jump on that band wagon. As much as I love summer, when it comes to fashion, autumn is just the best. Today, I wanted to talk about my favourite staple of the autumn so far; my bomber jacket. 

I got this khaki one from boohoo, and I am so in love with it. Not only is this jacket actually warm (yes, i'm looking at you stylish but impractical leather jacket), it goes with pretty much all of my wardrobe. 





Today I am wearing it with a plain black top (H&M, old), plain blue skinny jeans (H&M), white trainers (Missguided) and a bobble hat (primark). This is my go to outfit during the autumn months and it's perfect for a normal day, either shopping or going to uni as it's comfortable, warm and give the perfect casual vibe.

Also can we just appreciate how easy it is for me to get pretty blog posts when I live 5 mins from the beach (love you Bournemouth!)?













What's your fashion staple this autumn? I hope you enjoyed this post!
Love, Yasmin xxx

8 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit and the photos look great.I love this bomber jacket trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are fantastic and I'm so glad to hear this jacket is actually warm. Thank you so much for sharing this post, this is EXACTLY the jacket I was looking for. I've saved the link and now I just need to wait for payday lol! Love your style :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit. that little hat is too cute - i love the colour of that bomber too, perfect for fall!
    jen / velvet spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit and the jacket but those jeans are GORGEOUS! great post :)

    mia // https://okaaythen.com

    ReplyDelete