Fashion: A Love Affair With Boyfriend Jeans

Hello Everyone! 
Here's a new fashion post for you, today I wanted to talk about my current love for boyfriend jeans. I have to say for years now, I didn't think I could wear jeans that weren't skinny, and more specifically, Topshop Joni Jeans. I know, I know, so boring and so unadventurous! But as some one who struggles to find jeans that fit me decently and look good (I'm 5"2 and have literally the shortest legs ever), I had got into a habit with some jeans I knew that I loved and were comfortable for me. Without a doubt I still love joni jeans and they will always be a stable in my wardrobe HOWEVER I have been a lot more adventerous recently with my jeans and I am so glad that I have taken a bigger step to change it up. Last year on a whim, I saw these boyfriend jeans on sale on Boohoo.com and thought they were such a good price that it was the perfect time to try them out. I love how they are a really traditonal denim jean blue colour, as it's a colour that most people tend to forget about with white, black and various different other colours of jeans, but this is just so classic. What also drew me to these jeans was that they are highly distressed, which just adds an extra dimension to any outfit and makes it look more edgy and laid back. I wore this look whilst on holiday when on the beach and found these jeans were perfect as they gave a really lovely beachy, laid back vibe. Also, because boyfriend jeans look great rolled up, I didn't have to worry too much about the length. In this look I decided to pair them with a chunky black belt, a black leotard, brown sandals and a choker. I think this look is a great laid back summer vibe and slightly warmer for when Britain gets a bit colder (as it already has done, boo). 









Have you tried boyfriend jeans? Or are there any other style of jeans you think I should try in my attempts to be more adventerous? Be sure to give me a comment!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'!

Love, Yasmin xxx

11 comments :

  1. You look great in boyfriend jeans! I'm iffy about them on me though, haha. I can never find the right pair for my body.

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a struggle but so worth it if you do!

      Delete
  2. Oh, looks sooo good! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get myself a pair of boyfriend jeans as I love the style of them, I'm not sure I'd be able to pull them off as well as you though. You look amazing! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you thats so sweet! I'd defo give them a go though :)

      Delete
  4. Distressed boyfriend jeans are so good! I love this one on you.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, that's so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooo me!!! Love this outfit lovely top!!
    U look beauts!
    Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete