Fashion: Dreamy Watch From 'House Of Florrie'

Hello everyone! So I've never really been the biggest fan of jewelry. I find that it can be a bit too much and some people really over do it. I normally prefer pieces of understated jewelry that normally aren't too expensive (seriously it makes me feel sick the amount some people spend on it!). Having said this, one item of jewelry I am always happy to spend a bit of money on and properly spend time chosing is a watch. I think they are the perfect addition to any outfit and they come in so many styles that there is always on for any occasion.
The other week I was contacted by House Of Florrie asking me if I would like to try one of their gorgeous time pieces, and I could pick any of them from their range. So I took a browse on their website and wow - oh - wow, I was absolutely blown away. 
They have a really good range of watches in different styles and colours, with mesh chains, more chunky chains, leather straps, as well as interchangable straps. I decided to go for the Eleanor Rose Gold pearlised pink one with a white face and rose gold hard ware and a pearlised pink strap. I absolutely fell in love with this one as it's so girly and pretty. I think that this one will go with loads of my outfits particularly over the summer where I wear a lot of white, creams and browns and neutral colours. ( I think I might do an outfit post styling some of my summer neutral outfits... comment if you would like to see!)
The price of the watches range from around £85 - £115 which so good for a really good quality watch. These watches are have genuine leather straps so they will definitely last and not ruin. 
I also loved all the deails that came with the package of the watch. It comes in this gorgeous patterented box with adorable little notes inside. 











I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a new, gorgeous watch, that you check out House of Florrie's website, there really is something for everyone!
Comment below what watch brands that you like, I would love to have a browse!
Hope you all have a lovely day, don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'

Love, Yasmin xxx

6 comments :

  1. This watch looks lovely! I love the colour of the straps. :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous watch and I love the box that it comes in! Very chic! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is so pretty and feminine. I want the watch for the box alone. Lol. The watch is pretty and understated. I like the shade you chose.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete