Beauty: Bubbasdoll Lip Scrub Review

Hello everyone! 
Today I have a brand new product for you that I think you're going to love! Introducing Bubbasdoll lip scrubs*. It's now summer and the weather is warmer and the sun is out, which is absolutely fabulous for us. However, our skin may disagree slightly. Whilst we might all try to be good make sure we are keeping on top of moisturising and SPF, there are obviously going to be times when we slip up and might get a little bit burnt or dry and flakey. We all think about our face, but a lot of us forget about taking care of our lips, which are also a very important part of skin. And if you're like me, and have an obsession with lip glosses, lip liners, lipsticks, the works, you will definitely need to make sure you are looking after your lips to provide the best canvas that you can for your work of art. Lip scrubs are a great way to not only make sure that your lips are nice and moisturised but keep the blood flowing to make sure that they are lovely and naturally plump.


So when I was contacted recently by Kiera, asking me if  I would like to try her homemade, natural lip scrubs I was beyond excited. The scrub arrived in a gorgeous little box with little notes from Kiera herself such as how to use the product and it's ingredients. The packaging is a little glass jar with an adorable ribbon tied around it. I just found it so authentic and personal and it's so nice to have a homemade product. When I first opened the jar I was amazed at the prominent scent of toffee, making it so much more 'luxury' and nice to use. They also have the flavours of coffee, bubblegum peppermint and tropical, which I am very eager to try. Each of them contain coconut oil, natural flavours and are suitable for vegetarians. They are retailed at the bargain price of £4 each on Etsy 


All you have to do is stir the scrub with the little strirers provided and apply to your lips, then rinse off. I found the formula of the scrub very comfortable and not too harsh, but could also feel it working away at my dead skin and circulation. Once I had rinsed it off, I applied a small about of vaseline to my lips to add a bit of moisture, et voila! They felt so much softer and plumper, and all in such a small amount of time. I would suggest doing this a few times a week to keep your lips irresistible.

If you would like to find out more about Bubbasdoll lip scrubs you can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Etsy.





Thanks so much for reading this review, I hope you enjoyed it! 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter, instagram and Bloglovin'

Love, Yasmin xxx

7 comments :

  1. I've been meaning to try out a lip scrub. Love the sound of this one and the packaging is so cute xx

    http://lynnethy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a great lip scrub. They usually smell yummy and make your lips smooth and soft. Great review!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loved reading this. Please check out my latest post on how to style a double bun!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a great lip scrub, girlie, and I love that it's homemade and that you're supporting a smaller business, that's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, hope you have a wonderful weekend too :) xx

      Delete