Beauty: Simple Christmas Makeup Look

It's the most wonderful time of the year! And in my opinion, the most wonderful time for makeup! I absolutely love a classic red lip to fully get me in the spirit of Christmas and I am obsessed with this simple makeup look. I have been wearing it so often already through out December already and think that it's really good for a casual look or even going out for a Christmas party. The best part is, any one can achieve this!!




The products I used are:
  • Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara
  • Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
  • Sleek Brow Kit
  • Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in 'Poppy'
  • Seventeen Define and Conquer contour kit
  • No7 Eyeshadow in..

What's your go to make up look for this time of year? And what are you looking forward to the most about christmas? Thanks so much for reading guys, and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC :) 
Love, Yasmin xxx


17 comments :

  1. So pretty!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely look, perfect for this time!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can never go wrong with a red lip during the holiday season! Great look :)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makeup on fleek for sure and you're very pretty. I like the lipstick radiant shade. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so gorgeous dear! Amazing idea for Christmas make up! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice makeup look! Also I just nominated you for the liebester award so if you would like to take part the details are on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look~
    Not too heavy makeup for a whole day~

    Merry Christmas
    Akane
    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete