Beauty: First impressions "Seventeen - Define and conquer contour kit"

Hey everyone, so over the past few weeks I have heard endless praises for Seventeen's new contour kit and I've been dying to try it out ever since. Now I know what you're thinking: (and I won't lie, at first I thought this too) Seventeen.. really? Yeah we all have good memories, one of the first makeup brands I tried out when I was about twelve, and it was all well and good then, but now I've discovered many different makeup brands. However, after giving it a shot (and at the bargain price of £5.99 why wouldn't I?) I'm pleased to report back with only positive things. 
With a little leaflet in the packet showing you exactly where to place each powder on your face in order to get the gorgeous contoured look this product is easy to apply and quite build-able. I'll normally start with quite a small dusting of each powder and then add more until i'm happy with the amount of definition on my face. For the price of this product the quality is amazing and looks wonderful on - would highly recommend! 







Thank you so much for reading and for 300 bloglovin' followers! any other contour kits you think I should try?
Love, Yasmin xxx

4 comments :

  1. Nice blog! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA they look so pretty! I am in love with the colours. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah they're lovely aren't they! And of course lovely :) xx

      Delete