My Goals and Dreams for 2015!

Okay it's now 9 days into 2015, so I guess that I'm a little late to the party with the whole 'new years resolution' thing, but who cares? It's never too late to start improving your life and chasing your dreams? ;)
 
Now I would say that I'm one of the lucky people who is more than content with the life that I live. 2014 ended in such a lovely way with successful interviews and offers for all five of my university choices to study Journalism and Media, my 18th birthday, performing in the school musical, and then a wonderful Christmas holidays and New Years.
 
As I head into 2015 and reflecting on what I want out of life, its not so much about improving my life, but maintaining my happiness and pushing myself to explore and experience more, and maybe make some things a bit easier in life.
 
So without further ado, here is what I want out of 2015!
 
1) To spend my money on exploring more places. With my part time job and turning 18, the power that I now have to start making my own descisions about what I want to do is so exciting to me. I have already paid for my holiday with my friends to go to a music festival in Benicassim in Spain and I plan to save up so that I can take a city break abroad to somewhere to such as Amsterdam or Prague with my boyfriend as well as my yearly holiday to Turkey with my family. I literally just want to suck up as much of the world as I can.
 
 
 
2) To blog more! I started this blog in the end of 2014 and it's still taking me a while to get into the swing of it, however my goal is to try and blog at least once a week. What I think is great about blogging is that I get to practice my writing skills (perfect for a budding journalist) whilst having complete power over what I want to write. I find it so therapeutic getting my thoughts out, even if nobody else finds what I say interesting, at least I'm being creative!
 
3) Be more active. Okay, we had to have 'traditional' one. However, I'm not saying this to lose weight or to get the 'summer body'. I want to do this to clear my mind and relax me. Although I would consider myself a happy and bubbly and sort of person, I would also consider myself to be the sort of person who gets stressed over the smallest things before I even evaluate the situation properly. My plan is to walk or run maybe once a week at first just to get out in the fresh air and keep my blood pumping, plug in my earphones and just chill out. I'm also accompanying this with making sure that I drink more water (despite already drinking loads!)
 
So these are the things I'm doing 2015 to make sure that I keep up my happiness and embrace it as much as possible! Like every year it will probably be one of ups and downs, but I am looking forward to the challenge! What are your goals for the new year?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment